Closer Look: How Pig Carcasses Can Become Treasure Instead of Trash
More than 16,000 dead pigs were found in tributaries of the Huangpu River, not far from Shanghai, in eastern China, in March.
At the same time, scores of diseased pig carcasses were also found miles away in Liuyang River, in the central province of Hunan. The massive number of dead pigs discovered nationwide caused great public concern.
- 1How Did an Ambitious Cross-Border Settlement Firm’s Dream Turn Sour?
- 2Court Overturns Sentence for Ally Who Turned on Guo Wengui
- 3 China En Route to Driverless-Car Road Testing
- 4China’s Quest for ‘World Class’ Universities Triggers Spending Spree
- 5Despite Cryptocurrency Curbs, China Backs Underlying Technology