Peking University Gets Highest Marks on Mainland in British Firm's Rankings
(Beijing) – Peking University has retained its status as the top university in mainland China in a ranking published annually by a British education company.
Peking University was No. 7 on Quacquarelli Symonds' ranking of the top 300 universities in Asia that was published on June 10, one spot higher than last year.
Tsinghua University was No. 11 in the rankings, three positions higher than last year. Twenty-three other mainland universities made the top 100, four of them for the first time.
- 1Red Bull Owner Locks Horns With Chinese Partners
- 2Audit Uncovers Five Problems Plaguing Corporate China
- 3Local Officials Now Liable for Bad Debt-Management Decisions for Life
- 4China to Accelerate SOE Consolidation in Bid to Build Corporate Giants
- 5Tencent Shares Hit Record High After Investment Invitation From State Rail Operator