CSRC Official Leaves Post for Financial Investment Company
(Beijing) — The head of the legal enforcement task force of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has left his position and joined a state-owned financial investment company as an executive.
Hou Wailin, 54, has become chairman of Guangzhou-based Technology Financial Group, which provides financial advice to small and midsize technology firms, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes