CSRC Official Leaves Post for Financial Investment Company
(Beijing) — The head of the legal enforcement task force of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has left his position and joined a state-owned financial investment company as an executive.
Hou Wailin, 54, has become chairman of Guangzhou-based Technology Financial Group, which provides financial advice to small and midsize technology firms, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
- 1Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 2China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract