CSRC Official Leaves Post for Financial Investment Company
(Beijing) — The head of the legal enforcement task force of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has left his position and joined a state-owned financial investment company as an executive.
Hou Wailin, 54, has become chairman of Guangzhou-based Technology Financial Group, which provides financial advice to small and midsize technology firms, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3China Asks Banks to Assess Credit Risks Linked to Firms Active in Overseas Deals
- 4Chinese Regulators Tighten Grip on Disguised Loans
- 5China’s Aier Eye Hospital Group Has Sights on Big U.S. Presence