22 Ezubo Employees Indicted for Illegal Border Crossing
(Beijing) — Twenty-two employees of Ezubo, a shuttered peer-to-peer lending platform, have been indicted in connection with an illegal international-border crossing from Yunnan province into Myanmar.
According to a statement Thursday by prosecutors in Puer, a city in Yunnan, 16 suspects were indicted on suspicion of illegally crossing a border, five for making arrangements for the others to stow away, and another for secretly conveying people outside the country.
- 1China Unicom Says It Uncovered Massive Revenue Falsification in Shaanxi Unit
- 2Goodbye, Dali: Hip Tourist Spot Turns Into Ghost Town as Sewage Scare Prompts Shutdown
- 3Beijing Holds Its Breath as Ozone Levels Surge
- 4China Brands Dial Up More Than Half of India Smartphone Market
- 5 Opinion: One Belt, One Road: China’s 21st Century Marshall Plan?