22 Ezubo Employees Indicted for Illegal Border Crossing
(Beijing) — Twenty-two employees of Ezubo, a shuttered peer-to-peer lending platform, have been indicted in connection with an illegal international-border crossing from Yunnan province into Myanmar.
According to a statement Thursday by prosecutors in Puer, a city in Yunnan, 16 suspects were indicted on suspicion of illegally crossing a border, five for making arrangements for the others to stow away, and another for secretly conveying people outside the country.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3China Asks Banks to Assess Credit Risks Linked to Firms Active in Overseas Deals
- 4Chinese Regulators Tighten Grip on Disguised Loans
- 5China’s Aier Eye Hospital Group Has Sights on Big U.S. Presence