Nation's Fiscal Deficit Could See Increase Next Year, Analysts Say
(Beijing) — China's fiscal deficit may rise next year as Beijing is expected to cut taxes and increase infrastructure investment to drive growth, analysts said as they examined likely economic and policy scenarios for 2017.
Meanwhile, the government needs to trim unnecessary, even harmful, subsidies such as those impeding competition in order to improve the efficiency of its spending, they said.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3China Asks Banks to Assess Credit Risks Linked to Firms Active in Overseas Deals
- 4Chinese Regulators Tighten Grip on Disguised Loans
- 5China’s Aier Eye Hospital Group Has Sights on Big U.S. Presence