Fosun to Double Its Stake in Portuguese Bank
(Beijing) — Globally minded private equity firm Fosun International said on Tuesday it will nearly double its stake in a leading Portuguese bank to as much as 30%, aiming to expand the European lender’s services to China and other developing markets.
Fosun will accomplish its stake increase by purchasing more stock in Banco Comercial Portuges (BCP), which also goes by the name Millennium BCP, through a share rights plan, according to a Fosun statement to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- 1Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 2China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract