Regulatory Breaches at China’s Trading Platforms Trigger Fresh Round of Reviews
(Beijing) — A resurgence of illegal behavior in various trading platforms across China has again caught the attention of regulators and led to a fresh round of investigations into local government-backed exchanges.
A task force led by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has found that a number of exchanges have engaged in a series of malpractices recently, the securities regulator said Tuesday night. The CSRC did not name the exchanges.
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes