Regulatory Breaches at China’s Trading Platforms Trigger Fresh Round of Reviews
(Beijing) — A resurgence of illegal behavior in various trading platforms across China has again caught the attention of regulators and led to a fresh round of investigations into local government-backed exchanges.
A task force led by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has found that a number of exchanges have engaged in a series of malpractices recently, the securities regulator said Tuesday night. The CSRC did not name the exchanges.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3China Asks Banks to Assess Credit Risks Linked to Firms Active in Overseas Deals
- 4Chinese Regulators Tighten Grip on Disguised Loans
- 5China’s Aier Eye Hospital Group Has Sights on Big U.S. Presence