CRRC Inks Deal to Sell 120 Subway Cars to Boston Authority
(Beijing) — Globally minded Chinese train maker CRRC Corp. Ltd. has scored an order from Boston’s subway authority to sell $277 million worth of subway cars, marking CRRC’s third such deal in the U.S. as it tries to export its technology.
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) has decided to order an additional 120 subway cars from CRRC under a new contract signed in December, a source close to CRRC told Caixin.
- 1Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 2China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract