CRRC Inks Deal to Sell 120 Subway Cars to Boston Authority
(Beijing) — Globally minded Chinese train maker CRRC Corp. Ltd. has scored an order from Boston’s subway authority to sell $277 million worth of subway cars, marking CRRC’s third such deal in the U.S. as it tries to export its technology.
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) has decided to order an additional 120 subway cars from CRRC under a new contract signed in December, a source close to CRRC told Caixin.
- 1China Faces Daunting Challenges as Senior Care Comes of Age
- 2Cabinet Outlines Curbs on ‘Irrational’ Outbound Investment
- 3Doing Business in China: Joint Ventures Show Signs of Aging, but Still Have Some Life
- 4Schools for Migrant Children Vanishing as Beijing Combats Population Growth
- 5Is Sci-Fi the Next Big Chinese Cultural Export After Kung Fu?