CRRC Inks Deal to Sell 120 Subway Cars to Boston Authority
(Beijing) — Globally minded Chinese train maker CRRC Corp. Ltd. has scored an order from Boston’s subway authority to sell $277 million worth of subway cars, marking CRRC’s third such deal in the U.S. as it tries to export its technology.
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) has decided to order an additional 120 subway cars from CRRC under a new contract signed in December, a source close to CRRC told Caixin.
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes