Chinese Securities Firm Guotai Junan Applies to List in Hong Kong
(Hong Kong) — Guotai Junan Securities Co. Ltd., one of China’s largest securities companies, applied to list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Thursday.
The firm was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2015 and its subsidiary, Guotai Junan International Holdings Ltd., was listed in Hong Kong in 2010.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission has approved the potential listing in Hong Kong, Guotai Junan said in a Shanghai Stock Exchange filing on Friday.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3China Asks Banks to Assess Credit Risks Linked to Firms Active in Overseas Deals
- 4Chinese Regulators Tighten Grip on Disguised Loans
- 5China’s Aier Eye Hospital Group Has Sights on Big U.S. Presence