Chinese Securities Firm Guotai Junan Applies to List in Hong Kong
(Hong Kong) — Guotai Junan Securities Co. Ltd., one of China’s largest securities companies, applied to list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Thursday.
The firm was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2015 and its subsidiary, Guotai Junan International Holdings Ltd., was listed in Hong Kong in 2010.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission has approved the potential listing in Hong Kong, Guotai Junan said in a Shanghai Stock Exchange filing on Friday.
- 1Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 2China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract