Editorial: The Best Strategy to Fend off Trump Protectionism
In the two and a half weeks since his inauguration, U.S. President Donald Trump has rattled the world with a series of controversial policies. By signing executive orders to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), begin construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall and temporarily halt all refugee admissions as well as bar visitors from seven predominantly Muslim countries, Trump has moved quickly to turn many of his campaign promises into practice, disappointing expectations that he would soften his positions on many controversial issues after taking office.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1China Unicom Says It Uncovered Massive Revenue Falsification in Shaanxi Unit
- 2Goodbye, Dali: Hip Tourist Spot Turns Into Ghost Town as Sewage Scare Prompts Shutdown
- 3Beijing Holds Its Breath as Ozone Levels Surge
- 4China Brands Dial Up More Than Half of India Smartphone Market
- 5 Opinion: One Belt, One Road: China’s 21st Century Marshall Plan?