Beijing Newspaper Investigated for Links to Tycoon
(Beijing) – The head of a state-backed securities industry newspaper is under investigation for links to controversial financial tycoon Xiao Jianhua, several sources close to the matter told Caixin.
Xie Zhenjiang, 63, has been removed from his post as the president of Beijing-based Securities Daily and chairman of Securities Daily Media Co., the newspaper’s business arm listed on the New Third Board for small- and medium-sized enterprises, sources said. Xie has been expelled from the Communist Party for serious disciplinary violations, they added.
- 1China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 2Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract