Noble Group Eyes Strategic Investor
(Beijing) — Singapore-listed trading house Noble Group Ltd. said it is in talks to get a possible strategic investment, following a media report that it was in early-stage talks to sell a stake in itself to Chinese petrochemical giant Sinochem Corp.
“The board wishes to advise that Noble Group is currently engaged in discussions regarding a possible strategic investment,” Noble said in the statement to the Singapore stock exchange on Tuesday. “However, no binding arrangements have as yet been entered into with respect to this possible transaction and, accordingly, there can be no assurance that this transaction will be concluded.”
- 1China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 2Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract