Noble Group Eyes Strategic Investor
(Beijing) — Singapore-listed trading house Noble Group Ltd. said it is in talks to get a possible strategic investment, following a media report that it was in early-stage talks to sell a stake in itself to Chinese petrochemical giant Sinochem Corp.
“The board wishes to advise that Noble Group is currently engaged in discussions regarding a possible strategic investment,” Noble said in the statement to the Singapore stock exchange on Tuesday. “However, no binding arrangements have as yet been entered into with respect to this possible transaction and, accordingly, there can be no assurance that this transaction will be concluded.”
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes