China Media Capital Takes Stake in Formula E Holdings
(Beijing) -- China Media Capital, a private equity and venture capital firm, made an investment in Formula E Holdings, the official promoter of FIA Formula E Championship auto racing.
CMC, founded by media mogul Li Ruigang, made the investment in partnership with SECA, a sports marketing company in which CMC holds a stake, SECA told Caixin Tuesday. The companies didn’t disclose financial details, but CMC said the investment was in the “tens of millions of euros.”
- 1China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 2Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract