China Media Capital Takes Stake in Formula E Holdings
(Beijing) -- China Media Capital, a private equity and venture capital firm, made an investment in Formula E Holdings, the official promoter of FIA Formula E Championship auto racing.
CMC, founded by media mogul Li Ruigang, made the investment in partnership with SECA, a sports marketing company in which CMC holds a stake, SECA told Caixin Tuesday. The companies didn’t disclose financial details, but CMC said the investment was in the “tens of millions of euros.”
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes