Chinese Drone Maker EHang to Supply Dubai with Self-Flying Taxis
(Beijing) — Chinese drone maker EHang Inc. announced on Wednesday that it will supply passenger-carrying drones to Dubai, which is aiming to become in July the world’s first city to allow such vehicles.
Dubai, the largest city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), plans to bring in the EHang 184 model. The drone is able to carry one person and a small suitcase with a combined weight of 117 kg and fly for half an hour, or 50 km, on a single charge at a peak altitude of 3.5 km, according to EHang’s website.
- 1Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 2Beijing Cracks Down on ‘Fake Divorces’ Spurred by Property-Buying Frenzy
- 3SOE Reform Fund Plans 30 Billion Yuan in Projects
- 4BYD Commits 10 Million Euros to Build Electric Coach Plant in France
- 5Rural School Trampling Death Brings Overcrowding Issues to Fore