Automaker Proton Seeks Foreign Partner as Report Points to Geely
(Bejing) — Malaysian automaker Proton Holdings Berhad said it is selecting a foreign strategic partner to revitalize the company, as media reported one suitor was Geely, a leading Chinese player.
Proton, together with owner DRB-Hicom, is in the process of identifying the ideal partner, and will announce the result by the end of June, DRB-Hicom said in a statement on Wednesday.
- 1China May Introduce First Rule on Overseas Investment by Year-End
- 2Grisly Murder Sheds Light on Gangs Who Kill Workers for Compensation
- 3Henan Considers Credit Default Swaps as Debts Mount
- 4Can China’s ‘Leather Capital’ Repay Its Environmental Debts?
- 5China Group in Front for Major New York Subway Contract