Explosive Growth of SF Holdings Sparks Regulatory Concern
(Beijing) — Shares of SF Holdings continued to soar on Wednesday after several consecutive days of hitting the regulatory daily maximum 10% share-price increase — the aftermath of a backdoor listing last week that saw the firm become the most valuable company on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
However, the company’s high percentage of locked-in shares remains a cause for concern.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3China Asks Banks to Assess Credit Risks Linked to Firms Active in Overseas Deals
- 4Chinese Regulators Tighten Grip on Disguised Loans
- 5China’s Aier Eye Hospital Group Has Sights on Big U.S. Presence