Russian United Co. Rusal Begins Issuing 1 Billion Yuan in Bonds on Shanghai Exchange
(Shanghai) – Russian giant aluminum-producer United Co. Rusal has started issuing one billion yuan ($140 million) worth of onshore bonds on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said on Friday.
That step makes it the first overseas company with global operations outside of China to enter the Chinese bond market on China's stock exchanges.
- 1Wukong Becomes China’s First Bike-Share Failure
- 2Tencent Unveils Plan to Create Electronic Sports Gaming Empire
- 3China Asks Banks to Assess Credit Risks Linked to Firms Active in Overseas Deals
- 4Chinese Regulators Tighten Grip on Disguised Loans
- 5China’s Aier Eye Hospital Group Has Sights on Big U.S. Presence