Russian United Co. Rusal Begins Issuing 1 Billion Yuan in Bonds on Shanghai Exchange
(Shanghai) – Russian giant aluminum-producer United Co. Rusal has started issuing one billion yuan ($140 million) worth of onshore bonds on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said on Friday.
That step makes it the first overseas company with global operations outside of China to enter the Chinese bond market on China's stock exchanges.
- 1Hong Kong Hedge Fund Files $88 Million Lawsuit Against Elusive Businessman Guo Wengui
- 2Beijing Real-Estate Slump Deepens
- 3China Removes Steel Makers From ‘Qualified’ List for First Time
- 4Retraction of Cancer Papers Highlights Corruption in Chinese Academia
- 5Tianjin Rolls Out Draft Regulations on Shared Bikes