Opinion: With One Belt, One Road, World’s Economic Center of Gravity Returns to Asia
The world’s economic center of gravity is returning to Asia.
With it, the historic trade routes of the Silk Road are emerging from centuries in the shadows, creating new opportunities for trade, economic growth and development. Where caravans of donkeys, camels, and horses once carried goods and ideas between East and West, today it is trucks, trains, ships and the internet that are binding one end of the Eurasian landmass to the other.
- 1Court Overturns Sentence for Ally Who Turned on Guo Wengui
- 2China’s Quest for ‘World Class’ Universities Triggers Spending Spree
- 3Despite Cryptocurrency Curbs, China Backs Underlying Technology
- 4Quick Take: China Postpones New Tax Rules on E-commerce Imports, Again
- 5China's COMAC Reports 130 New Orders for C919 Planes