China Releases List of Violators of Forex Rules
China’s State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) has released a list of 10 major foreign exchange control violators, highlighting typical methods used by individuals and companies to evade restrictions on the buying and selling of foreign currency.
The list of offenders comprised five individuals and five companies. A person surnamed Che from Guandong province was fined 1 million yuan, the largest sum among the five individuals highlighted by SAFE.
- 1China Hits Brakes on Overseas Investment Drive
- 2Chinese Universities, Media Climb Steep Learning Curve to 21st Century
- 3American Airlines Taxis Closer to L.A.-to-Beijing Takeoff
- 4Central Bank Pledges Continued Stable Monetary Policy
- 5Central Bank Pushes Payment Companies to Connect With New Clearinghouse