China Extolls Turnpike Funding Rules as Driver of Fiscal Discipline
(Beijing) — Toll revenue bonds are China’s latest attempt to improve fiscal discipline of municipal and city governments.
As of now, the construction of national and provincial turnpikes can be financed only by this type of debt, in which the principal and interest repayments are supplied by revenues from tolls paid by users, the ministries of finance and transport said in a joint statement Wednesday.
- 1Red Bull Owner Locks Horns With Chinese Partners
- 2Audit Uncovers Five Problems Plaguing Corporate China
- 3Local Officials Now Liable for Bad Debt-Management Decisions for Life
- 4China to Accelerate SOE Consolidation in Bid to Build Corporate Giants
- 5Tencent Shares Hit Record High After Investment Invitation From State Rail Operator
- 1Brand USA launches its award-winning giant screen film “National Parks Adventure” on Youku
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas