Chinese Star Actress to Sue Guo Wengui Over Sex Scandal Claim
Chinese actress Fan Bingbing said on Thursday that she will hire famed law firm Lavely & Singer to sue fugitive Chinese businessman Guo Wengui in the U.S. for defamation.
The statement, posted on Fan’s personal Weibo social-media account, said the Los Angeles-based law firm will help her file suit against Guo for fabricating stories and “vicious slander.”
- 1How Did an Ambitious Cross-Border Settlement Firm’s Dream Turn Sour?
- 2Court Overturns Sentence for Ally Who Turned on Guo Wengui
- 3What Fallen Officials Did To Get Ahead and Avoid Getting Caught
- 4 China En Route to Driverless-Car Road Testing
- 5Chinese Battery-Maker Might Win Huge Volkswagen Contract
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas