Huawei Smartphone Business Powers Up Value Chain
Telecom equipment-maker Huawei Technologies Ltd. said its smartphone sales rose 20.6% in the first half of the year as it consolidated the leading position in its home China market and edged up the value chain with more high-end sales.
Huawei said it sold 73 million smartphones in the first half of the year, generating 105.4 billion ($15.64 billion) yuan in revenue, according to a company statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas