Beverage Maker Guzzles Up New Investment From National Food Giant
Chinese herbal tea maker JDB Group has secured a major new investment from state-owned food giant China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corp. (COFCO), winning needed financial support after a difficult period due to a trademark dispute.
COFCO’s CPMC Holdings Ltd. packaging unit announced Thursday it plans to buy about 30% of JDB subsidiary Qingyuan JDB Herbal Plant Technology Co. Ltd.
- 1China Hits Brakes on Overseas Investment Drive
- 2Chinese Universities, Media Climb Steep Learning Curve to 21st Century
- 3American Airlines Taxis Closer to L.A.-to-Beijing Takeoff
- 4Central Bank Pledges Continued Stable Monetary Policy
- 5Central Bank Pushes Payment Companies to Connect With New Clearinghouse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas