Local Chinese Government Debts Make Way Into Green-Bond Indexes
For the first time, China’s major green-bond indexes are including local government debts backing projects that address the climate-change challenge.
An inclusion in the benchmarks will better represent the overall market performance and push issuers to adopt more-stringent information disclosure standards — a problem that has been plaguing the nascent sector.
- 1How Did an Ambitious Cross-Border Settlement Firm’s Dream Turn Sour?
- 2Court Overturns Sentence for Ally Who Turned on Guo Wengui
- 3 China En Route to Driverless-Car Road Testing
- 4China’s Quest for ‘World Class’ Universities Triggers Spending Spree
- 5Despite Cryptocurrency Curbs, China Backs Underlying Technology
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas