Cryptocurrency Celebrity Li Xiaolai Offers His 2 Cents
After tutoring high-schoolers, acing the Test of English as a Foreign Language, and selling his very own cryptocurrency, PressOne, Li Xiaolai has become a self-made entrepreneur with a massive following.
Li, a bespectacled 45-year-old, is one of the early investors in bitcoin and other virtual currencies in China. Apart from PressOne, Li also has a stake in yunbi.com, the country’s most active trading platform of cryptocurrencies, as well as another blockchain-based coin, EOS.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas