Surface Tension: George Soros on China
(Caixin Online) George Soros takes his coffee with a little milk before focusing on the foam currently frothing at the top of China's markets.
The 79 year-old financier and political activist sat down for an exclusive interview with Caixin at the Shangri-la Hotel on February 4 in Hong Kong, where he also delivered a speech at Hong Kong University.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas