South Korea's Glide to a Green Economy
Call it the green gold rush. Even among business leaders who are skeptical about climate change, there's a realization that there will be government action to push economies toward lower carbon intensity. At the regional forefront is South Korea, which has managed to dart past political lethargy and move forward with government policies that could serve as inspiration for others.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas