Chinese Oil Rivals Smell Blood in BP Disaster
While a blowout well continues spewing crude oil into the Gulf of Mexico, BP's global rivals are circling like vultures, ready to devour any assets that the disaster-strained company might reluctantly shake off.
Among them are China's cash-rich, Big Three oil companies. They are particularly interested in BP's upstream assets in Central Asia and Africa, and are certain to join a list of potential buyers if BP is forced to sell the family silver.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas