Steve Jobs and The Maker
After the recent spate of suicides at Foxconn, Apple CEO Steve Jobs was asked about working conditions at Apple's largest contract manufacturer. Foxconn, said Jobs, is "not a sweatshop." Jobs went on to add that, "Apple does one of the best jobs of any company understanding the working conditions of our supply chain." In a personal e-mail exchange, Jobs claimed that the company does, "more than any other company on the planet," in terms of ensuring that manufacturers like Foxconn are responsible.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas