Japan's Age of Plenty
With China set to rocket past Japan to become the world's second-largest economy it's a good time to look at the lessons the island nation holds for China. It was after the Meiji Restoration in 1867 that Japan decided to borrow from the West in order to provide the scientific development for its unique development. Deng Xiaoping's 1978 opening up had much the same aim, using science and the market to unleash the enormous energy of China's people.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas