China Unicom Clinches iPad Deal
According to a source from China Unicom, the company secured the deal with Apple to introduce the iPad in China. But no timetable has yet been disclosed.
China Unicom is also scheduled to launch the iPhone4 in early September. But sources said that the launch date will not be September 13, as was widely reported by the media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas