That Hissing? A Property Bubble's Slow Leak
China's property bubble has peaked. Prices in Tier I cities are unlikely to reclaim the heights seen late last year in places such as Shanghai, or during this year's first half in Beijing and Shenzhen.
True, prices in some Tier II and Tier III cities may rise to new highs, mirroring the froth evident on the ChiNext exchange, at a time when China's main board is down 60 percent from peak.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas