Spared By a Green Thumb
Is China serious about combating climate change? Its intentions are certainly good. Recent policies make it clear that the leadership knows what is at stake. Climate change and the range of accompanying environmental disasters will be a disaster for hundreds of millions of Chinese.
The real questions are these: Can China execute its well-meaning policies? Can Chinese companies embrace the opportunities that will develop in a low-carbon economy? Can China stake out a leadership position in innovative green technology? Or will it once again cede leadership to European, American and regional competitors such as the Japanese and South Koreans?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas