Touch of Insanity Sullies Mental Health Care
Chen's wife and several of her relatives had tied up the Fujian Province man before making the bizarre delivery in 2010.
Chen was not mentally ill, doctors at two hospitals later concluded, and said he should be released. But a longstanding, unwritten rule the governs Chinese mental facilities says only a person who brings someone to an asylum can retrieve him or her.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas