For Property Developers, the Game Is Survival
Forget about the good old days of fast and furious growth for China's real estate industry, Vanke Group's CEO told reporters November 12.
"We are now in the second half of the game," said Yu Liang, whose company is one of the nation's largest property developers. "It's different from the first half.
"Developers need different playing styles. They might say goodbye to many ways of doing things," he added, "and make new things."
- 1HNA’s Latest Asset Sale Attracts U.S., Indian Bidders: Source
- 2Popular WeChat Account Valued at 2 Billion Yuan Snapped Up By Education Firm
- 3Update: It’s Banks’ Turn for the Hot Seat of Supply-Side Reform
- 4Analysts Butt Heads Over Outlook of China’s Surging Stock Market
- 5Shandong Industrial Debt Crisis Claims Two More Companies
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas