Greenland Lures China's Miners with Cold Gold
Greenland is a land of ice and snow, the Inuit people and polar bears. And soon, a few Chinese mining companies willing to take risks may find it's also a land of profits.
An iron ore deposit on the giant island has been targeted for what could be a future mine investment by the Sichuan Province government's Sichuan Xinye Mining Investment Co., Chairman Liu Rong recently told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas