CIC to Buy Stake in Heathrow Airport Holdings
(Beijing) – China's sovereign wealth fund is to buy 10 percent of London's Heathrow Airport Holdings Ltd. for nearly US$ 800 million from investors including Spanish infrastructure builder Ferrovial SA, a source close to the fund said.
CIC International Co.'s wholly owned subsidiary has struck a deal to buy 5.72 percent of Heathrow's operator from Ferrovial and another 4.28 percent from an unnamed shareholder, Ferrovial SA said on October 31.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 4On Beijing’s Orders, Tsinghua May Give Up Control of Chipmaker Units
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas