CIC to Buy Stake in Heathrow Airport Holdings
(Beijing) – China's sovereign wealth fund is to buy 10 percent of London's Heathrow Airport Holdings Ltd. for nearly US$ 800 million from investors including Spanish infrastructure builder Ferrovial SA, a source close to the fund said.
CIC International Co.'s wholly owned subsidiary has struck a deal to buy 5.72 percent of Heathrow's operator from Ferrovial and another 4.28 percent from an unnamed shareholder, Ferrovial SA said on October 31.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas