Closer Look: How Pig Carcasses Can Become Treasure Instead of Trash
More than 16,000 dead pigs were found in tributaries of the Huangpu River, not far from Shanghai, in eastern China, in March.
At the same time, scores of diseased pig carcasses were also found miles away in Liuyang River, in the central province of Hunan. The massive number of dead pigs discovered nationwide caused great public concern.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas