Now Is the Time for U.S.-China Investment Treaty
When the two of us were on opposite sides of the table negotiating China's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in the 1990s, we knew the task would be hard but that we were opening new frontiers with much at stake for both countries. China joined the WTO in 2001 and the dividends have been many, including robust U.S.-China trade and the further integration of China into the global economy.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas