Cloud Storage Firms Told to Crack Down on Pirated Material
(Beijing) – The government has told cloud computing companies to stop users from storing pirated products on their platforms starting immediately, a major shift in how the industry had been handling the problem.
The National Copyright Administration sent a notice to cloud storage firms on October 14, and published it on its website on October 20.
It says the companies must put technologies in place to prevent users from uploading, storing and sharing pirated products on their platforms.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas