Zhang Jianhua Named General Manager of China National Petroleum Corp
(Beijing) – Oil and gas giant China National Petroleum Corp. named industry veteran Zhang Jianhua as its new general manager on July 12 to fill a position left vacant for 16 months.
The Organization Department of the Communist Party and the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, which overlooks state enterprises, appointed the 51-year-old as general manager of CNPC at a company meeting, the energy giant said in a statement on its website.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas