Caixin Energy Partners with France's Enerdata to Launch Monthly Energy Reports
Caixin Energy, a media vertical focusing on the power and energy sector under Caixin Media Co. Ltd., has signed an agreement with Paris-based independent energy research and consulting firm Enerdata to publish an in-depth monthly energy report targeting readers in China and abroad.
The report focuses on three areas – electricity, new sources of energy and sustainable development – and offers insights on governmental policies, energy firms, developments in the electricity market along with industrial news and the latest energy sector statistics. Each report consists of data and an in-depth analysis on China's market from Caixin Energy and two case studies highlighting the latest developments in the energy sectors of two countries (mainly those that are part of the "One Belt and One Road" initiative) provided by Enerdata.
Established in 1991, Enerdata is an independent energy research and consulting firm headquartered in Paris. It has developed the world's largest energy database and is internationally recognized for its analysis and models that help understand the global markets for oil, gas, electricity, renewable energy, carbon emission, etc. Enerdata's clients include the International Energy Association (IEA), the European Commission, Asian Development Bank etc.
The monthly energy report is a crucial part of the Energy Intelligence Service (EIS), a newly-launched service of Caixin Energy. Leveraging on the reports' content, EIS will also hold a series of events including seminars, webinars, mass online classes and breakfast meetings where subscribers to Caixin Energy can network with top professionals in the energy industry.
Since it was launched two years ago, Caixin Energy has strived to develop original content through in-depth news reporting. With dozens of online and offline events held every year, it has attracted over 150,000 users from the energy industry. While the global energy landscape is undergoing a profound transition, more and more Chinese enterprises are attempting to "go global" and their demands for news and information have become more specific, targeted and sophisticated. In addition to the services offered by a traditional media company, they require up-to-date intelligence to support their investment, financing, technology and management decisions. They are also looking for global exposure through training programs and knowledge-sharing tours. That is the unique value proposition of EIS.
For more information about EIS and Enerdata, please contact:
Caixin Energy Newsroom:
Tel: +65 6225 5367
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas