G20 Showcases China's New Global Role
Leaders of the Group of 20 (G20) will meet in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, on Sept. 4 and 5, the first time the annual summit will be hosted by China. Under the theme "Toward an innovative, invigorated, interconnected and inclusive world economy," the Hangzhou summit is expected to explore measures to rejuvenate the world economy in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas