CSRC Official Leaves Post for Financial Investment Company
(Beijing) — The head of the legal enforcement task force of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has left his position and joined a state-owned financial investment company as an executive.
Hou Wailin, 54, has become chairman of Guangzhou-based Technology Financial Group, which provides financial advice to small and midsize technology firms, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas