Debt-To-Equity Can't Be The Only Way to Deal With Corporate Debt
One of China's biggest problems at the moment is debt, especially in the non-financial enterprise sector.
To solve the problem, the State Council published on Oct. 10 a guiding opinion on reducing the leverage ratio of enterprises. Along with that document, it also released detailed guidelines on how to implement a swap program that will see loans that companies borrowed from banks converted into equity capital.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas