NetEase Shares Tumble as Game Unit Posts Sluggish Growth
NetEase Inc. posted a 42% profit growth in the latest quarter, but its shares fell sharply after the news came out as the company posted its slowest revenue increase in nearly two years.
Shares of China's second-largest online-game company — whose titles include the popular World of Warcraft series — have nearly doubled since April, as it previously posted strong revenue growth in a fiercely competitive gaming industry where many others are reporting declines.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas