Train Manufacturer Merges Jobs of Chairman, Party Secretary
China's largest train maker has appointed a new chairman who will also be the company's party secretary, as the company joins a growing number of Chinese state-owned enterprises (SOEs) that are merging the two roles.
Liu Hualong, whose new dual role with China Railway Rolling Stock (CRRC) Group was announced Monday afternoon, has been the company's general manager. Xi Guohua, who has been CRRC Group's president and executive director, will take the titles of vice president, deputy party secretary and general manager.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas