Multinationals Rethink China Strategy in Changing Market
(Beijing) — Labor unrest at Danone, Coca-Cola and Sony factories in China has cast a spotlight on a quiet pullback by some multinationals struggling with rising costs, a slowing economy and growing competition from homegrown rivals.
At the same time, others like fast food giants KFC and McDonald’s are also retooling their China strategies in a bid to strengthen their market position after several years of weak growth.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas