Draft E-Commerce Law Intends to Tackle Fake Reviews
(Beijing) — A long-anticipated draft law aimed at better regulating the world's largest e-commerce market has been sent for review to top legislators, who will examine how it addresses issues like fake product reviews, information leaks and e-commerce taxes.
The draft e-commerce law, sent for closed-door review on Monday, has yet to be published. But it's expected to address a wide range of problems plaguing a sector that has largely lived in a gray zone since e-commerce first took off in China a decade ago.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas