Nation's Fiscal Deficit Could See Increase Next Year, Analysts Say
(Beijing) — China's fiscal deficit may rise next year as Beijing is expected to cut taxes and increase infrastructure investment to drive growth, analysts said as they examined likely economic and policy scenarios for 2017.
Meanwhile, the government needs to trim unnecessary, even harmful, subsidies such as those impeding competition in order to improve the efficiency of its spending, they said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas